Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tuesday tennis betting preview

Man, I feel like a man. But a good man.
I'm surprised that Alex Bogomolov is as high as 2.65 against Kukushkin in Moscow. Kukushkin is in very good form no doubt and he dismantled Kravchuk easy enough yesterday. But Bogomolov has a couple of eye catching victories of late and I think he may pull a surprise here.

Baghdatis may seem on the low side at 1.45 but I think it represents a decent bet against Donskoy.

Both Gulbis and Dimitrov are 1.33, with Chardy priced 3.5 v Gulbis and Copil 3.75 v Copil. Who knows with these two and whilst it is fraught with danger betting against both Dimitrov and Gulbis who have undoubted talent I'm personally going to go against them again, a tactic that has served me well in the past. Again, it's up to you whether you want to oppose fully or on some kind of handicap line, or even ignore this one!

In Austria I like the look of Dominic Thiem at 2.1 v Traver. It's his own patch and he may do well. Hewitt at 2.1 is also looking decent against Pospisil who's a little hit or miss sometimes.

In the women's side, only CSN interests me at 1.45 against the Russian Dushevina. I'd be willing to put double stakes on this one as my suggestion of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment