Monday 14 October 2013

Monday tennis betting preview

You're going to hear me roooaaarrr
Moscow is my first port of call today, and at 11.30am Sousa takes on Stakhovsky. Sousa is 1.74 and this represents huge value I believe. The boy has been on fire and his confidence levels must be through the roof even if he is playing a little away from home.

Kukushkin v Kravchuk is an interesting one. Kukushkin has lost just 2 matches out of his last 20, although he has played primarily Challenger events. Still, his confidence must be high. But Kravchuk can make life difficult at times for a lot of people. Kukushkin is as low as 1.25 and this is too short in my eyes. Can Kravchuk grab a set? Well possibly. This is a risky one because of Mikhail's great form but Kravchuk +1.5 sets at 1.95 would be my shout here.

Paire at 1.71 would normally resemble a decent prospect in the early rounds, but this is a guy who just blows so hot and cold (with the emphasis on cold) that he cannot be trusted. Their last meeting was two years ago which Paire lost, but for me this is all down to Paire's attitude. I honestly don't know why this guy bothers to show in some events. Can you bet against him though, personally I can't.

In Vienna Bemelmans plays Pospisil, and I'm obviously missing something here. The former is as low as 1.33 and the latter as high as 3.30. I cannot be having that. Pospisil has lost just two out of his last ten matches and I'm on him to cover a set, so he's a +1.5 sets at 1.83 in my choice.

Another stiff test for the regressing Watson
In the shower of shit match of the day Heather Watson takes on Wickmayer and they both stink to high heaven. Watson has won just 5 of her last 20 matches with 2 of those in Britain. She has won just 2 of her last 10 matches. Wickmayer is marginally better with 6 wins in her last 15 but only 3 wins of her last 10. It's unreal to think that Wickmayer beat Kvitova in Eastbourne 2-1 in June. I'd have to go with Wickmayer at 1.67 on this, although I wouldn't be surprised if they both lost.

Bet Suggestions
Sousa 1.74.
Kravchuk +1.5 sets, 1.95.
Pospisil +1.5 sets, 1.83.
Wickmayer, 1.67.


No comments:

Post a Comment