Monday 14 October 2013

Eerste Divisie betting preview

Two games that grab my attention today are Jong FC Twente and Jong PSV. Both these sides are 18th and 19th respectively in the table and I feel there is value and backing their away opponents in both.

Dordrecht are top of the league and are scoring two goals a game. They've won just two out of their last five but I reckon this could be a good thing. With trends you're looking to capitalise and pre-determine when the next trend will take shape and I believe they have had their little sticky patch.

Jong FC Twente have won once at home from five matches and are really having trouble scoring goals, with just 4 in those five games. At 2.34 I feel Dordrecht represent a decent punt.

Jong PSV are in similar shape to Twente but they've conceded more goals, 20 in 11 matches. Volendam are mid table but they are scoring at least and are on a run of two wins in a row. Volendam are 2.24 for the win and I think that there will be goals also, although the over 2.5 line is not generous at around 1.50.

Bet suggestions
Dordrecht, 2.34.
Volendam, 2.24.

No comments:

Post a Comment