Saturday 12 October 2013

Today's betting preview

'You're shit mate'
Tennis first and the two big games of the day are Djokovic v Tsonga and Nadal v Del Potro. Tsonga has been impressive in this tournament and I feel he's one of those players that when he's fully switched on and amped in he can be a handful for anyone. Ladbrokes are offering the +4.5 which I like at evens and that's what I'm going for.

In the women's I'm staying away from both matches. Ivanovic is too heavy a favourite at 1.20 but on her day can be way too much. And how can anybody back CSN, even on a handicap, when she is fluctuating so wildly lately. I can see her giving Kerber a close match on the line but I can also see her getting between 6-2 6-1 or something. So anything can happen.

The bookies have Rafa as a lesser favourite. 1.36 for the outright but the -3.5 games handicap may be the go to here. Rafa it seems in this tournament has the ability to do some heavy damage in a set and this bet at 2.06 opens the door for the 6-4 straights win.

Real Madrid B have had their struggles this season and are bottom of the table, which is why I find it strange that Huelva, who are top, are 3.15. I'll be on the away team here.

Empoli have also done me proud over the years and they are  2.52 to win at Reggina. Empoli are doing well and Reggina are not, so I'm happy to take a straight win for the away side.

Preston play Crewe today which is fifth against 21. Crewe have leaked goals like there's no tomorrow and so 1.65 for the home side looks very good. 1.7 also says that Preston score 2 goals or more.


No comments:

Post a Comment