Tuesday 8 October 2013

I'm OUTRAGED....following on from Obama I want THESE team names banned!!

Err, why you laughing for son?
Well I am outraged! Totally and well and truly outraged!!

I can't believe it's taken this long for the beloved President of the USA to take some decisive action over sports team names and I'm aghast that our government in the UK aren't doing something similar.This is so important that he's placed the US on shut down specifically to solve the problem of 'Who the fuck is the racist?'.

The Washington Redskins name is of course, racist. Any multi-cultural open minded person can see this LOL, so I am glad that they are addressing the issue. But there are other sporting names that 'I' consider to be offensive and 'I' am outraged that they exist.

Firstly, I want Liverpool changed. A few years ago my grand mother died of liver failure, near a pool on a Saga resort holiday. Since then, every time I hear the name Liverpool, I am reminded of her ancient face. It wouldn't be so bad, but the bastard cut me out of her will and I get all strokey at the mere mention of this team name. It affects me and the outrage I feel and offence it causes surely means that they need to change their name to stop offending me.

Secondly, the people of Manchester who support City must be outraged that their neighbours are considered 'united' and that City must be in some kind of disarray. This is totally unacceptable in our modern society where teams should appear to be equal to prospective buyers and fans alike.

The next name I want changed is Scunthorpe. I needn't go any further.

Miami is a lovely place, and thanks to Will Smith we know that girls like taking their clothes off and (ahem) showing the goods. However, to say that the basketball side is on 'Heat' all the time is preposterous. Are these some kind of lecherous sexual predators that want to impregnate every Miami girl they come across? I think not.

Green Bay Packers I want changed...because of the 'fudge' element and that straight people will get offended.

I want the Young Boys of Bern to be changed. no young boy should feel compelled at their age to play for a team that exclusively sells them as young, fit, virile boys.

Arsenal (Arse), Norwich Canaries (cruelty to animals), and Genk (that sounds like Spunk and is therefore a sexual reference). Why are New England more 'patriotic' than anyone else? I know the crime rate in Pittsburg is through the roof but come on, you're labelling them thieves! And everyone knows that San Francisco should be called 69ers.

In short I want an entire investigation into everything to do with sports names and any name that causes offence/distress/outrage I want scrapped and re-branded so that nobody in the entire world is upset.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment