Wednesday 27 February 2013

Some decent gains may see the end of the week's turbulence

Pitstips spreads were up today but earlier there looked to be more doom and gloom in the air. The first half an hour of trading saw a swing in my favour of around £30 only for all that good work to get wiped out and overall profit to fall from yesterday's +£217 to around +£189. Much was red. However, a strongish afternoon session which may have tied into the starting of the US exchanges saw my spreads reach a profit of £247. Equity is £12 short of £600.

Laird, Ocado and Premier Oil all made some decent moves. Premier Oil must go on from here now as this is one that I've backed quite heavily. If it hits Monday's high of 388, then I see it taking off from there, so tomorrow is quite a key day. I also have my eye on a few more to add to my spread list.

Cineworld and Moneysupermarket are both in my sights. And I have put opening positions on both. Cineworld is set at 274.39, whilst Moneysupermarket is good to go at 204.77. 

No comments:

Post a Comment