Thursday 21 February 2013

Financial Spread Bets - Three companies added. SIG, Premier Oil and Qinetiq #pitstips



SIG is a supplier of building products. Their share value dipped as low as 81 in June 2012 but since then they have recovered well and have hit a high of 144. Pitstips believes that this trend will continue. SIG was 144.5 at start with £2/p.



Premier Oil is where we're at next. In March of last year they hit 452, something that the brokers' ratings are eying up again. They have risen from just under 320 in December to 384 yesterday. Pitstips believes there are more gains to be made. Entry level was 391 at £2/p. 19 of 26 brokers have rated this as buy or stronger with price targets ranging in and around the 500 mark with some brokers.


Qinetiq were a company that I looked at in January and am kicking myself a little for not following my gut instinct. They were 185 when I tagged them and since then have gone to 211. Is this about the ceiling? I'm not so sure. 8 brokers indicate hold, buy or strong buy. Their market capital is £1.36bn although their target price is around this mark. I believe that it will see gains though.

No comments:

Post a Comment