Sunday 10 February 2013

Football Tips - Udinese, Marseille, Mainz, Sociedad and treble













Four single bets today in today's football and a cheeky treble. First, Marseille travel to Evian and at 2.3 for the away side sitting third to Evian 18th, I'm backing an away win for a £5. Augsburg (17th) v Mainz (6th) is the focus of my second bet. I'm going £10 on the away team at 2.8.

Zaragoza have the worst record in La Liga this season at home in the league and I don't see that changing. I've bet on Sociedad a lot lately and they look the part. Sociedad's last loss in the league was against Real Madrid in early Jan 4-3, before that it was November when they lost last. £5 at 2.74.

Udinese up next, who I must confess I have a huge soft spot for. I believe Di Natale has been a sensation in his career and his scoring record has been sublime. They are home to an in-form Torino, but Udinese are no pushovers at their patch. Udinese have lost ONE home game all season in the league and that was to top of the table Juve. £10 @ 2.08.

And a cheeky treble, it's a long shot but I'm going for three drawn games between Villa-West Ham, United - Everton and Sampdoria - Roma. A £2 bet here will net £71.66.

No comments:

Post a Comment