Saturday 20 September 2014

Today's bets

Burnley-Sunderland I want to look at first, and for a Premier League side that has just beaten Newcastle against the newbies, I'm keen to take the away win here. Watford DNB is 1.80 which I find strange, and that is the bet which I'm running with. I think a striker may be out, but I still fancy them to not lose this one. The odds are tumbling though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Watford come in further.

I want goal in the Fulham game, over 2.5 is around 1.80 and with the home side rocking confidence wise, Blackburn may have a right old go today, especially if the boos start ringing out. Lanciano are 2.30 and I'm happy taking that and Urawa are 1.90. Okayama play at 11 too and I'll be looking at getting my cash back with an evens money win v Ehime. Capiata evens, Hamilton evens, Las Palmas evens head three in a row for me here.

Brest in Belarus are 2.30 on the DNB, I'll be taking that and +0.5 1.70. Ilves v KTP and I'm looking overs at 1.70. That's about all I've got to at the moment, I'll tag some in plays once they become available.

Sunderland, 3.00.
Watford DNB, 1.80.
Fulham over 2.5, 1.80.
Lanciano, 2.30.
Urawa, 1.90.
Okayama, 2.00.
Capiata, 2.00.
Hamilton, 2.00.
Las Palmas, 2.00.
Brest DNB, 2.30. 
Brest +0.5, 1.70.
Ilves over 2.5, 1.70.

No comments:

Post a Comment