Wednesday 20 August 2014

Today's Bets

Not a great deal I fancy today after winning 2 out of 2 yesterday, but I'm going to put a few eggs in one basket in the match between Stjarnan and Inter. It's no secret that the Iceland side are over the moon to be here, after wins over Motherwell and Lech. The truth is however, that they took a bit of a bombardment against Lech, and I suspect that this could be the game that Inter fancy for a little bit of a blitz job. Several markets appeal to me, the -1.5, the over 2.5 and the corners. I think I'll take all three, in the hope that Inter will simply have too much class for them. Betfred give the overs 2.5 market as 1.73. I'm also going with the donkey Kevin Anderson once again. Yes I've been stung a whole bunch on the idiot, but I simply don't like Querrey either. Anderson is 1.70 on the exchange.

Inter -1.5, 1.65.
Over 2.5 goals, 1.73.
Match corners over 10.5, 1.83. 
Kevin Anderson, 1.70. 

No comments:

Post a Comment